Future Bioquantine Programs
Bioquark Inc. has several additional combinatorial Bioquantine programs in development.
Bioquantine – Complex (BQ-Complex) – focused on various areas of “higher order” regeneration and repair dynamics, and the novel biologic and biophysical components required to begin to address such complex cases.
Such programs will integrate Bioquantines with various supporting tools such as scaffolding technologies, bioreactors, and electroceutical technology to fully implement.
These programs include applications in both severe limb amputation and catastrophic wounding.
Bioquantine – DNA (BQ-DNA) – focused on the natural, endogenous gene and chromosomal correction dynamics found extensively throughout regenerative and embryonic tissue niches.
In-vivo reversion to normal of inherited mutations in humans will offer the possibility to address a wide range of genetic and chromosomal diseases.
Bioquantine – AntiViral (BQ-AV) – tapping into the novel mechanisms found in ooplasms and other regenerative micro-environments, for viral silencing, extinction, and symbiogenesis, evolutionarily perfected to protect developing embryos from infection and death.
Ectocrinomics – The common mosquito, while being responsible for up to a million human deaths each year, may paradoxically also hold biochemical secrets to cure diseases that effect hundreds of millions of people around the globe.
Nature’s ectocrine systems (or “Ectocrinome”, in similar model to the Microbiome), form an interlaced network across species, providing a range of beneficial bio-active effects. The saliva of mosquitos, as example, has been shown to contain novel neuro-peptides, anti-inflammatory molecules, anti-coagulants, pain killers, as well as a range of vasodilatory and immune-modulatory molecules. However, most of this knowledge has been completely obscured due to the extensive popular press focus on the mosquito being no more than a disease carrying pest.
Mosquito eradication programs, while offering a solution to the million deaths each year from mosquito born disease, ignore the critical immunopathological role that these creatures have played over hundreds of millions of years as they propagated their beneficial biochemical signals in invertebrates, fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds, mammals, and humans. While hygiene represents one of the most successful health / life extending interventions in history, many epidemiological studies show that, paradoxically, it may render humans at risk for the development of a range of chronic non-communicable diseases (NCDs), such as inflammatory bowel disease, multiple sclerosis, type I diabetes, asthma, and allergies. Furthermore, these pathological process might play a broad role in the pathogenesis of other NCDs associated with chronic inflammation such as atherosclerosis, type 2 diabetes, cancer, and neurodegenerative disorders.
This collaboration, between Bioquark Inc. and Ectocrine Technologies LLC, is the first of its kind to explore the possibilities for the benefit of humanity.
Embrykinesis – The Future of Biological Age Reversal in Humans
Biological Aging is a physiological measure over time of:
– 1) Fitness (the ability to survive with general health),
– 2) Fertility (the ability to reproduce),
– 3) Robustness (the ability to prevent negative changes from occurring),
– 4) Resilience (the ability to recover from negative changes when the do occur).
The ability to turn back biological time in humans requires all four of these properties to be synergistically addressed.
Bioquark’s Embrykinesis (merging the dynamics of embryogenesis and topokinesis) project represents the first of its kind, integrated approach towards biologic age reversal in humans, which addresses the full biological regulatory architecture of human aging processes, to bring them under complete medical control in the very near future.
The following links are for show episodes / discussions, conducted by Bioquark CEO, Ira S. Pastor, in his role as aging / longevity ambassador for the IdeaXme show (http://radioideaxme.com/)
– Harvard’s Dr. George Church on Genetics / Synthetic Bio – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CALTQpKJt0
– Pfizer’s former President R&D / PureTech Venture Partner – Dr. John LaMattina – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a93GqmMh-54
– Dr. Doris Taylor, PhD., Director, Regenerative Medicine Research and Director, Center for Cell and Organ Biotechnology, Texas Heart Institute and Texas A&M University – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcH8D428sRI
Dr. Matthew Roberts, Chief Scientific Officer and Senior Vice President of Innovation at Chromadex – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZdGAVtUlWk
– Philip Tedeschi, Director, Institute for Human-Animal Connection, University of Denver – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBqAABiPneY
– David Harry Stewart, Founder and CEO of Ageist – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkpMPKcEHFs
– Cleara’s Dr. Peter de Keizer on Senolytics – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oQRK_d60F4
– Sjaak Vink, CEO and Founder of TheSocialMedwork – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hG44JkuPbA&t=1s
– King’s College Prof Peter McNaughton – Non-Opioid Pain Drug Development – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARql-gXn62w
– Jahahreeh Finley – “Beyond Metformin” – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S7f3wQa_Ss
– Tassilo Weber – Yolife.io – Mobile Technology and Longevity Escape Velocity – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwX6GLLMHXY
– Dr. Philip Nitschke – Exit International – Future Technologies for End of Life Dignity – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgP7OzjlE10
– Dr. Dario Altieri – Wistar Cancer Center – President, CEO, and Director – War on Cancer #2 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY3b3vsEWM8
– Prof. JohnJoe McFadden – University of Surrey – Quantum Biology – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPIKvBOk1rU
– Dr. Gerald Pollack – University of Washington – Biology, Hydro-Dynamics, and Water – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl7ixPMG1V4
– Dr. Marios Kyriazis – Indispensable Soma, Hormesis, and Requisite Usefulness – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBvnS1jtpwg&t=1s
– Dr. Michael Rose – UC Irvine – Aging and Evolutionary Biology – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrGTrtuy7sE&t=26s
– Dr. J. Santiago Mejia – The Ectocrinome and Beneficial Effects of Mosquitos – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuZS-cRcgsM
– Dr. Mike Lustgarten – Tufts – Microbiome and Metabolomics – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a2QXdJUKY8